Paperwork Needed

You will need the following paperwork before you receive the money:

  • Proof of Residence - Most recent utility bill or insurance statement
  • Proof of Income - 2 most recent paystubs or 3 months of consecutive and complete bank statements
  • Vehicle Title or Copy of the Registration
  • Valid Driver’s License/Identification - passport or Marticula ID accepted
  • Proof of Car Insurance - Valid insurance card or declaration page (If you don’t have insurance let us know and we will help you.)

You can deliver paperwork using one of the following methods:

  • Bring it into our office at: 16134 Nordhoff St, Ste B, North Hills, CA 91343
  • Fax it to: 818-920-6755
  • Scan and email it to:
  • If you are not able to provide one or more of the documents, DON’T BE DISCOURAGED! Your loan agent may be able to waive or make an exception on the document requested. Call 1-800-717-6869 and our customer service representatives will answer all your questions about the loan and paperwork and help you to get the right paperwork in so you can get your money as soon as possible.

See how much you can get

  • Free
  • One step form
  • Same day cash


Messages go here.